Vitrociset Belgium is an international company which specializes and operates in Space & Telecom sectors providing turn-on key systems, software and services with a strong emphasis in the satellite ground operation for over 30 years. We provide solutions, which grant quality and safety and soliciting the innovation with a high return « value for money » for our Customer.
In this frame, we are looking for a Business Development Agent, who will be based in Transinne, Belgium.
The Business Development Agent will be actively involved in the important development plans of the Company. He/She works under the direction of the Sales Manager and in cooperation with the Engineering and Programs Management functions, in order to:
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with Belgian, EU private and public Customers industrial partners and other customers for future business growth by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations and demonstrations on business development opportunities
- Support the identification and development of new business in compliance with company strategies;
- Analyse existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities;
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database.
- Assist development team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers
- Support and coordinate with Business development Manager in problem-solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns, trade shows, job fair, conference etc. in order to increase the company’s recognition.
- Monitor and follow-up constantly on-going commercial initiatives and potential opportunities.
- Report to the Sales Manager about his/her activities.
- Space Market knowledge (Existing players, procurement procedures of key customers),
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering,
- Work experience in the same or similar position,
- Experience in negotiation,
- Fluency in English and French are mandatory. (Dutch and/or Flemish will be considered as an asset.)
- Proficient user of Office’s Suite.
- Willingness to travel frequently around Europe (30 % of the time)
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity is not necessary but would be a benefit in selection.
- Reliability and responsibility
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to cope with stress and effectively prioritize tasks
- Strategic vision & Objective driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills