Vitrociset Belgium operates in Space & Telecom sectors providing turn-on key systems, software and services with strong emphasis in the satellite ground operations. We provide solutions, which grant quality and safety, and soliciting the innovation with a high return « value for money » for our Customer. In this frame, the company is searching a Galileo Technical Support Junior.
The Galileo Technical Support takes care of various maintenance related activities coordination on sites located around the globe in the frame of the Galileo Services Operator Project.
The candidate will manage the monitoring of key GALILEO service-related activities by the mean of the Support Desk Tool (SDT). This is a ticketing system used to track various operations performed and elements’ status on ground installation like maintenance task or system failure.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Monitoring Remote Sites’ maintenance activities and spares movements, namely:
- Guarantee correct planning, activities’ execution and ticket’s management for Preventive Maintenance’s (PM) tickets;
- Follow up of incidents for contractual requirement’s fulfilment and ticket’s management;
- Support PM activity handling and incident resolution in the SDT, including ticket creation, check and closure;
- Ensure all stakeholders (remote site managers, subcontractors, client and third parties) receive the correct information on due time;
- Escalate through the appropriated channel(s) encountered inconsistencies and/or problems;
- Querying the ticketing system to retrieve specific data, namely:
- Search in the SDT for given tickets and/or information to prepare the KPI and metric monthly report;
- Support the GSOP team in incidents’ analysis and/or lessons learnt;
- Query the database and process the data to obtain statistics and trends on subcontractor’s performance.
- Acting as technical support:
- Support ground installations failure’s troubleshooting;
- Support subcontractor’s corrective maintenance activities, including spares’ configuration
- Supporting classified (CLA) spares replenishment.
As mentioned in the contract, the Company reserves the right to entrust the Employee with the execution of any function with his professional abilities according to the applicable provisions of the work regulations and of the collective bargaining agreements. The Employee may not object to any modifications in the Company’s organization or any modification as to the person to whom he is required to report.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Production/Telecommunications/Maintenance engineering or a technical bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- A previous experience in the space domain would be an asset.
- An experience in management, coordination, customers/partners relation contracts would be an asset.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND SOFT SKILLS
- Very good command of Microsoft’s Suite
- Knowledge in programming/network is an asset
- Analytical, critical and problem solving oriented
- Rigor, accuracy and reliability
- Strong collaboration skills, Team-member
- Ability to work under pressure, to handle a high level of workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Perfect command of French, both orally and writing.
- Fluency in English is also required both orally and writing. Another language is an asset.
All the application, without this language requirement mentioned above will be automatically rejected.
- The candidate should be eligible for a security clearance.
- Undefined term contract.
- Position based in Transinne, Belgium.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Travels & missions happen, depending on the project needs.