Vitrociset Belgium is an international company which specializes in the space industry for over 30 years.
The European Space Agency is our biggest client and we provide highly qualified employees to many sites of ESA mainly in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, and the UK.
Your career is very important to us, therefore, we provide a permanent contract with great benefits, good salary, relocation package and genuine support to our employees.
Currently, we are looking for highly skilled personnel who will work for Information & Data gathering, archiving and analysis service at ESA Kourou Office.
This service covers the provision of support for the European Spaceport Infrastructure Office (STS-EMK) and the Exploitation Cost Monitoring Office (STS-EMC) in the Directorate of Space Transportation (D/STS) in managing the ESA – CNES CSG contract.
The employee will perform services at ESA Kourou office in support of STS-EMK and STS-EMC with regards to following CSG operational contracts status, ensuring the validity of processes carried out as described in operational contracts, and helping to improve the industrial processes, with regards to exploitation related activities (the launches of Ariane 5/6 and Vega /Vega C and other related activities):
- Conferring with stakeholders about specifications, industrial capacities and capabilities, and status of projects.
- Reviewing schedules, process flows, etc. to understand methods and activities in operations, integration and services, and how to improve efficiency and eliminate waste.
- Understanding the ways industrial systems at the CSG interact and how changes in conditions (operations, launch rate, etc.) can affect outcomes.
- Proposing industrial, process, and supply chain improvements.
- Designing control systems to minimise and resolve process and project issues.
- Coordinating with others internally and externally to assess the above and to create and implement changes.
- Contributing to measures and the improvement of database structure and functionalities.
- Degree qualification, preferably a master’s in an engineering or related subject. Lean and/or six sigma training would be an advantage.
- Senior-level of technical writing skills and command of the French and English languages – both written and spoken.
- Experience / highly developed capability in complex information data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of the CSG and its functioning will be considered an important asset.
- Able to be discreet about confidential data.
- A high degree of computer literacy – MS-Office products (particularly Word,
- PowerPoint, Excel). Knowledge of relational database concepts will be considered an asset.
- Contract and/or supply chain management would be an asset.
- Relevant experience in M&A, airport operations, and/or industrial processes would be an asset.