INFORMATION NOTIFICATION CONCERNING PRIVACY IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF THE GDPR 679/16 CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE RECRUITING PHASE
(European Regulation regarding the protection of personal data)
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter, “GDPR”), which lays down general provisions for the safeguarding of persons and other entities regarding the protection or personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data provided by you will be treated in full respect of the above mentioned regulation and of the obligations concerning confidentiality with which the undersigned Company is compelled to comply.
The “CONTROLLER”, as defined in Art. 4 section 7 of the GDPR, is Vitrociset Belgium, with legal address in Rue Devant les Hêtres 2 – B 6890 TRANSINNE - BELGIUM), BE 0807.169.365, email address: email@example.com , Tel. +32 61 230 004.
Purpose of data processing
Personal data provided by you will be processed exclusively for assessing your candidacy for the purpose of a possible future labor relationship with the company.
Additionally, the processing of video-surveillance (non biometric) images is necessary for:
- Security: protection of the integrity of individuals and their safety;
- Safeguarding of the assets of the company: prevention of burglary, robbery, damages, aggressions, and vandalism.
Nature of personal data processed
The processing of your data is obligatory for the purpose of assessing your profile and compulsory by law and/or for the execution of the contract, with the consequence that in the event of a refusal to provide the said data precludes the possibility for the Company to assess and verify the requirements for employment and/or establishing a labor relationship.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data for the said purposes is carried out through the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and specifically: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Processing takes place through automatized and/or manual procedures, with methods and tools, in respect of the rules concerning privacy and safety as envisaged by art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by specially appointed persons or entities and in accordance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
We inform you that in respect of the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and keeping data to the minimum, in accordance with art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the period of conservation of your personal data is established for a span of time no longer than the fulfillment of the objectives for which they were gathered and processed however for a maximum period of three years after reception of your C.V. Vitrociset Belgium reserves the right to keep your C.V., unless you request otherwise, so as to be able to contact you in the future in case of the possibility of additional job openings, in the understanding that you can exercise at any time your right to request the cancellation of your data from our archives.
Communication and dissemination
We inform you as well that the data gathered will never disseminated and neither will they be communicated without your explicit consent, except for communications necessary for assessing your candidacy, for possible administrative practices in case of hiring you and for the fulfillment of obligations in accordance with the law, which can entail the transfer of data to public entities and private associations.
Transfer of personal data
In accordance with art. 44 and subsequent articles of the GDPR 2016/679, with the purpose of favoring the selection of personnel for its company, VITROCISET Belgium may, with your express consent and for the purposes and methods established in this information notification, transfer your personal data to other member States of the European Union.
Special categories of personal data
When sending your C.V., or participating in the recruiting process, and in accordance with art. 9 of the GDPR 2016/679, you could confer to VITROCISET Belgium, and its subsidiary companies data identifiable as “special categories of personal data”. This category of data may be processed by VITROCISET Belgium only with your prior consent, expressed in writing by signing the appropriate information notification. In the absence of the said Consent, necessary for recognizing on your behalf the relative benefits of the Law in case you belong to a protected category, your candidacy will not be assessed and the information provided will immediately be canceled.
Rights of the person concerned
You may exercise at any time, in accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code and of arts. 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of your personal data, or absence thereof;
- obtain indications regarding the purpose of the data processing, the categories of the personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were or will be communicated and, when possible, the period of conservation;
- obtain the rectification and cancellation of the data;
- obtain the limitation of the data processing;
- obtain the portability of data, in other words receive them from a controller in a structured format, of common use and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another controller without obstruction;
- oppose the processing of the data at any moment, including in the case of their use for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automatic decisionmaking process regarding individuals, including user profiling.
Ways to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a letter by registered mail to
- an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org This information notification was drafted on 25/05/2018.